Privacy and Terms of Conditions
Thanks for visiting! This statement covers 31shots.com (referred to below as “The Blog”) and any associated content including email and RSS feeds. Please read the following statements carefully since any access to The Blog indicates you’ve agreed that the Terms are in effect.
The Blog does not sell or give out your personal information, email address, or any other information to 3rd parties. The Blog does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from persons under thirteen years of age. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for The Blog or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on The Blog.
All content provided on The Blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of The Blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
The Blog’s information and Services are provided for personal, non-commercial use only. Permission is granted to download copies of the materials (and any other type of information) on The Blog for personal, non-commercial use only.
You may not:
• Use the materials and/or the information on The Blog for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• Recreate, entirely or partially, any homemade product, dish, do it your self product, clothing, artwork, designs, or any other information/material found on The Blog for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) ;
• Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
Only The Blog’s owner may use any information and/or material found on The Blog for commercial use.
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Any paid collaborations or sponsorships are disclosed within the respective editorial.
Our editors typically include images as part of their blog posts and the images that they are authorized to use is the following:
– Images that are licensed from vendors
– Images that are supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purposes
– Images that are supplied by readers, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on The Blog
– Images that are published on Photobucket or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
– Images that are commissioned by 101 Sites
– Images that are taken with either verbal or written permission
– Images that are taken of public locations and public properties
– Images that are taken of products purchased by Authors
Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
– Thumbnail images of 150 x 150 pixels or less, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
– Images that are used to illustrate a newsworthy story, where the image itself tells a story
– Images used in a transformative manner, such as parody
– Images that are widely distributed that they have become part of the news
If we notice that an image is posted up inappropriately such as not keeping with the terms listed above, we reserve the right to remove that image.
If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above and we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from The Blog.
To make our comments more interesting and more informative, the list below is a guideline that all users should use to post/view any comments:
– If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you
– Abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material are prohibited to post on The Blog
– Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements
– Do not post any material that will violate copyright
– Do not post any confidential or sensitive information that may in breach with the law
– Keep all comments relevant and “on topic” to the particular site posting open for comments
External Link Disclaimer
The Blog may contain links to external and to third party websites. We do not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to 31shots.com
31shots.com does not operate or control and does not have any responsibility for any information, products and/or services found on external websites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement of Implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular Purpose.
People who visit 31shots.com are assumed to take their own responsibility and risk in using any external sites. Visitors should report any concerns or dissatisfaction regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
The maximum number of entries per person allowed during the contest period is as the contest has specified. Any attempt by a person to submit more than the stated maximum number of entries will be disqualified from participation in this contest. 31shots.com is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these official contest rules.
In consideration for your participation in the contest, the individual, group, organization, business, spectator, or other, does hereby release and forever discharge 31shots.com, and its officers, board and employees, jointly and severally from any and all actions, cause of actions, claim and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury including death, which hereafter may be sustained by participating in the contest.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof including death, as well as those now disclosed and know to exist. The provision of any state, federal, local or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are know or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are hereby expressly waived.
It is further understood and agreed that said participation in the contest not to be construed as an admission of any liability and acceptance of assumption of responsibility by 31shots.com, its officers, board and employees, jointly and severally, for all damages and expenses for which the 31shots.com, its officers, board and employees, become liable as a result of any alleged act of the parade participant.
The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
31shots.com reserves the right to offer alternative prize if any prize is not available or under special situation.